Kudos, again, to Matt Douglas, of Keller Williams Elite Partners Realty.
(813) 361-5201 (Website = www.RealtorMattDouglas.com) As part of Matt’s targeted direct mail advertising program, he sends current Bayshore residents a summary and analysis of the actual sales that have occurred on the property!
In the 12 months ending May 31, 2016 (last May), there were 7 homes sold, with an average price of $249K.
In the 12 months ending May 31, 2017 (this May), there have been 7 homes sold with an average price of $272K.
That’s an average increase of almost $23K! The average price per square foot went up $12 from $143 to $155. A corner unit with the largest floor plan (1,885 Sq Ft) was sold for $300K on March 31, and a higher price per square foot was recorded two months later: $161.76!
Matt’s Market Update provided a detailed chart that gives details for those 7 sales since May, 2016, including these columns:
- 5 on Oyster Bayou Way
- 2 on Estuary Trail
- (None on Seagrape Circle)
- Year built (1999 or 2000)
- Square feet of living area (from 1,595 to 1,885)
- Price Sold as recorded by the Pinellas Property Appraiser
- Price per Square Foot calculated on the actual sales price
- Date Sold (It was sorted with the latest sale at the top of the list)
There is are no current MLS listings for a Bayshore townhome. A walk through the property didn’t reveal any For Sale signs or realtor lock-boxes. None.
(You can contact your Realtor, Matt, or just Google the MLS number.)
If you are selling your Bayshore Townhome, you might consider ordering one or more copies of my book “The Appendix: Association Documents” for the benefit of your prospective buyers. This book contains only the Association Documents (Articles of Incorporation, By-Laws, and DCCRs) that you are required to pass on to the new owner.
If you are considering buying a Bayshore unit, you might want to order my book “Living with the HOA” which includes the Association Documents (look for the Books web page from the menu at the top). The money’s not wasted; the book will show you questions to ask for any other townhouse or condominium association you might buy!